[Asterisk-doc] Second thoughts...

Steven Critchfield asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:14:14 -0600

On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 10:39, Philipp von Klitzing wrote:
> Hi!
>
> > Which Steve?
>
> You. :-) Add Rich and occasionally JT and we have the three narrative
> heroes of asterisk-users that probably represent 40% of the available
> knowledge. *uuuh ooooh*

And isn't it a shame that I, like others here, have come to the point of
heavily filtering what I read and then respond to in the -users list.
I've gotten to the point that if the HTML formatting of the message
causes it to be difficult to read, I don't bother fixing it so it can be
read. I just skip it and maybe I'll read the quoted parts of the message
if someone responds. Sometimes though, I just skip the whole thread due
to the HTML.

BTW, thanks for the compliment. I also probably rank high on the
initiates flames list too. I guess a little ying with my yang.
--
Steven Critchfield  <critch@basesys.com>