[Asterisk-doc] Second thoughts...

Philipp von Klitzing asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:51:26 +0100

On the other hand:

The Wiki is good at, and intended for, being a reference guide mainly.
The strength of the Astersik book however - as I see it - lies in its
chance to use a narrative and thus easy-to-read style. The Digium (?)
draft handbook is a very well written product in this respect.

Sometimes there are msgs posted on asterisk-users that just don't fit
into the Wiki exactly because of their well (and lengthy) written
narrative style. So forwarding those to asterisk-doc could be a good idea
indeed. I just wonder if Steve will forward his own messages... ;->

Cheers, Philipp