[Asterisk-doc] Re: [Asterisk-Users] Re: failover (was Re: voicepulse)

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:57:02 -0500

On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 18:30, Philipp von Klitzing wrote:
> Oooops,
>
> sorry about that, my client is playing little nasty address type-ahead
> games with me... wrong list.

Actually, this kind of gave me a good idea.  Maybe someone who reads the
users list (I am no longer subscribed to it, I don't have the time to
keep up with the s/n ratio)

Maybe when someone sees something interesting answered on the users list
that might be beneficial to be added to the documentation, it could be
forwarded here so that we can review and see if there is any good
information we can use.

I for one would find something like that very handy, as I know some good
information is answered on the mailing list.

Thanks,
--
Leif Madsen <leif@hacklocalhost.com>
http://www.hacklocalhost.com