[Asterisk-doc] Greetings and Salutations

David Gomillion asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:59:01 -0600

I wanted to take a quick moment and let everyone know that I have joined
the list.  I hope to help with creating documentation for Asterisk.

I am probably what you'd call an intermediate user.  I have installed
and used Asterisk in a lab setting, and am in the process of moving
forward with a 150-handset installation.  I am comfortable with Linux
and have been working in IT for most of my life (admittedly short).

I look forward to working with all of you, and hope that I can be an
asset to the team.

Thanks,
David Gomillion