[Asterisk-doc] Hi and who's on what?

Jared Smith asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Sat, 03 Jan 2004 20:05:05 -0700

On Sat, 2004-01-03 at 15:17, Philipp von Klitzing wrote:
> this is just a short note to say that I joined the list. While trying to
> figure out where I can play along I'd like to suggest to enter the names
> of the designates writers _in_ the respective chapter/section themselves
> so that the "daily build" indicates what is "taken" and what is "vacant".
Welcome!

We've already talked about doing something similar, (and also adding
information to the web site to indicate which sections are assigned to
whom) but Greg Varga has been AWOL for the last several days (holidays
are a pain sometimes), so we didn't get to finish the discussion and/or
code more stuff for the website.

Check back in a week or so and hopefully we'll have something.

Jared Smith