[Asterisk-doc] New Docs Redux

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 10:07:34 -0500

Nicholas Bachmann wrote:

> Whoops... never mind that last attachment... it doesn't compile.
> Here's a non-broken version.
>
> Sorry folks!

No problem, we've all done it :) (well, maybe not all.. but I have :))

Thanks for these.  I have to get a Linux box setup today so that I have
shell access and can compile and work on these a bit.  Give me a few
hours hopefully and I can submit these to CVS for you (unless someone
else does it before me).

I agree about maybe renaming the one chapter to Asterisk Scripting.  To
be honest its been a while since I've looked at the docs (with school
and all) but hoping that I might be able to find some time this week
while I'm on break (which isn't much of a break since I"ve got a lot of
school work to day)

Leif.