[Asterisk-doc] Web Forums Now Active

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Aug 24 16:36:22 CDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 14:33, Jared Smith wrote:
> Critchfield lives!  I thought we'd scared him off long ago... :-p  It's
> nice to hear from you again.

It's hard to scare off a hard headed person like myself.

I keep looking in on here, but have been way to busy to get much
accomplished. I keep meaning to jump back in and get an updated version
of the book and see what I can contribute but things keep getting in the
way.

Of course if you have something in mind needing my attention, just wack
me upside the head and tell me to get busy on it.