[Asterisk-doc] Web Forums Now Active

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 07:20:10 CDT 2004

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:33:31 +0200, Randolph Resnick
<randulo at ssl-mail.com> wrote:
> Leif Madsen wrote:
> > I've activated the web forums on the website.  I'm hoping this will
> > cause some more traffic and get people involved with the documentation
>
> I can't log in (I think I registered ages ago because my browser fills
> in the fields) and I can't create a login. After hitting the "Finish"
> button it says "Unable to create login" or something.

That's kind of strange.  Have you tried using a different browser?
I've seen people registering over the last few days, so I assume
everything is still working correctly for creating new logins.   I
seem to be able to use Firefox 0.9.2 with the site fine.

Thanks
Leif Madsen.
http://www.asteriskdocs.org