[Asterisk-doc] Web Forums Now Active

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 21:00:39 CDT 2004

I've activated the web forums on the website.  I'm hoping this will
cause some more traffic and get people involved with the documentation
effort.  There is currently only topics for Random Chatter and Docs
Submissions/Corrections.  If you have suggestions for more topics,
feel free to suggest them.

I would also like to make the FAQ section of the website a de-facto
FAQ section for Asterisk.  If you are on the IRC channel and happen to
see a question which comes up quite often, please submit a cut and
paste of the conversation to the forums (for now) so that I can add it
to the FAQ section on the website.

If you have any more suggestions for the website, please feel free.

Thanks,
Leif Madsen.
http://www.asteriskdocs.org