[Asterisk-doc] Possible CVS troubles?

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 19:56:29 -0400

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 18:00:17 +0100, Martin List-Petersen
<martin+asterisk@list-petersen.net> wrote:
> > I'm not entirely sure what to do about this.  I'm going to try and
> > contact Jeremy to see if he has any suggestions.
>
> Just bug sourceforge directly.

Hrmmmm.. I couldn't see a place to contact sourceforge about this
problem.  Anyone have ideas?

> > For now you can get
> > the sources via the website and just download them there.  However you
> > won't be able to access the volume-one/ directory as I think that
> > needs to be checked out seperately.
>
> No, if you do a "cvs -z3 -d:ext:user@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/asterisk co docs"
> you will get both the docs and the volume-one directory.

Unfortunately the anonymous CVS is still not working.  I get this from
my console still:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous:@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/asterisk login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:2401/cvsroot/asterisk
cvs [login aborted]: unrecognized auth response from
cvs.sourceforge.net: M PserverBackend::PserverBackend() Connect
(Connection refused)

Not really sure what to do at this point.  I'm not really in charge of
the CVS server stuff.

Leif Madsen.
http://www.asteriskdocs.org