[Asterisk-doc] Possible CVS troubles?

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 08:39:57 -0400

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 17:06:09 -0400, jim@digitalchemy.ca
<jim@digitalchemy.ca> wrote:
> I'm trying to get the latest from CVS, and am getting this:
>
> Logging in to :pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:2401/cvsroot/asterisk
> cvs [login aborted]: unrecognized auth response from cvs.sourceforge.net: M
> PserverBackend::PserverBackend() Connect (Connection refused)

You're right, I can't get anonymous access to work either.  I also
can't seem to even view it from the web front end viewer on the
projects sourceforge page.

I'm not entirely sure what to do about this.  I'm going to try and
contact Jeremy to see if he has any suggestions.  For now you can get
the sources via the website and just download them there.  However you
won't be able to access the volume-one/ directory as I think that
needs to be checked out seperately.

Which leads me to another question.  Who has access to the webserver?
I think I'd like access to the automatic update script so that I can
change it to reflect any new changes to the CVS server in order to
have it not break.

Thanks,
Leif Madsen.
http://www.asteriskdocs.org