[Asterisk-doc] docs volume-one-outline.xml,NONE,1.1 volume-one.xml,NONE,1.1

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 08:14:27 -0400

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 22:00:33 -0600, Jared Smith
<jaredsmith@jaredsmith.net> wrote:
> Hey blitzrage (and everyone else)?
>
> Is there a reason we're putting all of volume one into a single file?
> Shouldn't we split it up by chapters, to make it easier to check in and
> out of CVS, and avoid conflicts?
>
> I'd be happy to split it out if you all want me to.

There is no particular reason why its all in one chapter.  I just went
with the single file outline as more of a working copy.  If you want
to split it out, that'd be great.  If I can get around to it today I
may just do it myself.  Let me know on IRC or MSN when you go to start
working on it so I'm not duplicating what you're doing.

This brings up the subject of moving the different books into their
own directories.  How would you guys like to do this?

CVSROOT
 |_ docs
    |_ stable
    |_ working