[Asterisk-doc] How many users can Asterisk support

Greg Varga asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Thu, 08 Apr 2004 09:58:57 -0700

Burnaby is near where I am...  At least a month ago, the LUG here had a
talk about Asterisk.  I wasn't able to go, but a sales guy here went
said there was quite a few people there.

--Greg