[Asterisk-doc] Links to documentation you have, or other have written

Rainer Jochem rainer@graphics.cs.uni-sb.de
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 09:45:10 +0100

--qMm9M+Fa2AknHoGS

Morning,

=20
> If you have documentation you have written or know of places where there
> exists documentation, then please reply so that I can start with
> compiling the information and placing it into the document.

Well, I think the voip-wiki is a good place to look for existing
documentation, the already existing asterisk-handbook draft from
digium and the onlamp-articles from John Todd:

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2003/07/03/asterisk.html
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/policy/2003/11/21/VoIP.html

Self-written documentation is not available yet, but will most
probably come soon :)

Cheers,
 Rainer

--=20