[Asterisk-doc] Suggestion: Weekly asterisk-doc conference - please read

Greg Varga asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 10:48:32 -0800

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 08:52:02 -0700, Jared Smith wrote:

>Definitely... what would really be cool is to document what we discuss
>in the conference, so that people who can't make it still know what's
>going on.  Let's try to either have someone take notes and post them to
>the mailing list, or post the notes to the website.  (Greg?)

I can post them on the web page without a problem...  But I can't take
notes at all.

Maybe we can "monitor" the confrence, and have someone play it back
taking down notes?  Once done, they can send it to me to post on the
web site.

--Greg
Greg Varga
Author for RocketryNews