[Asterisk-doc] Cisco 12SP+ / VIP30 - Works with Asterisk

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
22 Dec 2003 13:44:53 -0500

On Sun, 2003-12-21 at 10:28, Steve McMahon wrote:
> I dont know if this helps anyone but here we go!
>
> I have spent 3 weeks trying to get my 12SP+ Phone to work, But I keep
> getting a message on my phone saying something about needing software.
> So, I looked at the code (specifically chan_skinny.c ...
> and saw =>
>
> static char version_id[16] = "Psomethin"
>
>  changed it to "P001000", recompiled the module,
>  and wow my phone works!!!
>
> I can receive calls, dial out, everything! It's great!

This doesn't really help us too much on the documentation, but I
forwarded your post to the asterisk-dev mailing list, as it might help
someone there!

Thanks!
--
Leif Madsen <leif@hacklocalhost.com>