[Asterisk-doc] Howdy's and ENUM documentation

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
21 Dec 2003 03:19:51 -0500

On Sat, 2003-12-20 at 15:59, Leif Madsen wrote:
> Below I have copy/pasted the document that Peter sent me.  If someone
> can read it over who is a little more familier with ENUM than I (Olle?)
> and verify that things seem good, then I can start converting it to
> DocBook and adding it to the book.

I had time today to add this into the CVS as it seemed pretty good.  The
question as to whether we need to call the ENUM structures "ENUM-alike"
is a debate which we should figure out sometime soon.  I personally
think the word "ENUM" should be used generically.. but Olle brought to
our attention that this apparently not the case.

Thanks for your help!
--
Leif Madsen <leif@hacklocalhost.com>
http://www.hacklocalhost.com