[Asterisk-doc] Who's working on what?

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
21 Dec 2003 03:11:24 -0500

On Sun, 2003-12-21 at 02:50, Greg Varga wrote:
> Can everyone wanting to, or is working on the project, please let me
> know what sections it entails?
>
> I would like to generate a list of who's doing what, so we don't work
> on things twice.  This doesn't mean you can't send in grammar or
> spelling fixes, layout fixes, or any other small changes.  All I'm
> looking for is to avoid having multiple people submitting the same
> sections of the document.
>
> This list will be posted on the web site in the next few days.

I'm basically just converting to DocBook and commiting to CVS things
that people submit.  Trying to write some stuff, but I feel that I'm
better used as a maintainer / convertor / editor etc.. etc..

So basically I'm working on nothing / everything :)

--
Leif Madsen <leif@hacklocalhost.com>
http://www.hacklocalhost.com