[Asterisk-doc] Howdy's and ENUM documentation

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
20 Dec 2003 13:32:34 -0500

On Sat, 2003-12-20 at 13:20, Peter Grace wrote:

Awesome!  ENUM is something that could use some documentation! (Just
like all the other blank sections....)

Thanks again!  Looking forward to see what you come up with.  If you
aren't going to learn DocBook format, then feel free just to send the
text to either Jared Smith or myself, and we'll convert it and check it
into CVS for you (I guess either way you have to send it to one of us to
put it into the CVS for you :))

Thanks again!
--
Leif Madsen <leif@hacklocalhost.com>