[Asterisk-doc] More updates to CLI application reference

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
16 Dec 2003 05:38:58 -0500

On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 20:29, Jared Smith wrote:
> I've started making some formatting changes to Appendix 3, to make the
> formatting a little fancier.  If someone's got some time over then next
> 24 hours, would they mind doing more work on it?  If not, I'll finish it
> when I get more free time.
>
> (If you don't like the way I've formatted it, let me know.  I'm assuming
> the lack of complaints means I must be doing something right!)

I did like 3 of them I think :)  I need to get some sleep now, been
working, and going to be, working overtime all week.

I do want to note a concern:  If we are going to try and do what Olle
said, and try to add to the C code so that I can generate updates
automatically for the wiki and the doc for the commands, then how are we
going to code in the XML as well?  Will this be possible?  If so, that's
cool, but if this is going to make it hell, then not much point :)

Just my 0.02 Canadian
(I think the #asterisk-doc channel is like 50% Canadian :))
--
Leif Madsen <leif@hacklocalhost.com>
http://www.hacklocalhost.com