[Asterisk-doc] Creating a nice looking Appendix, Help!

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
12 Dec 2003 14:04:40 -0500

On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 13:39, Leif Madsen wrote:
> This is what I have right now, and it works, but I kind of want to make
> it laid out more like the chapters with <sectX> tags.  The header of
> each command should be bolded or something to make it stand out so that
> each command is seperate from the next.  Idea's?  I tried to use <sect1>
> etc.. but it won't compile to PDF, gives me an error.

This is how I figured out how to do it.  You can try different ways, but
this seemed to be fairly simple and straight forward:

<appendix>
<title>CLI Commands Reference</title>
	<formalpara><title>AbsoluteTimeout : Set absolute maximum time of
call</title>
	<para>
		AbsoluteTimeout(seconds): Set the absolute maximum amount
		of time permitted for a call.  A setting of 0 disables the
		timeout.  Always returns 0.
	</para>
	</formalpara>
</appendix>