[asterisk-dev] Mailing List Future

Paul Kudla paul at scom.ca
Tue Jan 2 04:42:30 CST 2024

fyi :

from : https://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=66.175.222.12

Query bl.spamcop.net - 66.175.222.12
(Help) (Trace IP) (TalosIntelligence Lookup)

66.175.222.12 listed in bl.spamcop.net (127.0.0.2)

If there are no reports of ongoing objectionable email from this system
it will be delisted automatically in approximately 2 hours.
Causes of listing

     System has sent mail to SpamCop spam traps in the past week (spam
traps are secret, no reports or evidence are provided by SpamCop)

Express-delisting is not available
Listing History
In the past 89.7 days, it has been listed 12 times for a total of 12.7 days
Dispute Listing
If you are the administrator of this system and you are sure this
listing is erroneous, you may request that we review the listing.
Because everyone wants to dispute their listing, regardless of merit, we
reserve the right to ignore meritless disputes.
Dispute listing of 66.175.222.12

Have A Happy Tuesday !!!

Thanks - Paul Kudla (Manager SCOM.CA Internet Services Inc.)

Scom.ca Internet Services <http://www.scom.ca>
004-1009 Byron Street South
Whitby, Ontario - Canada
L1N 4S3