[asterisk-dev] AstriDevCon 2024 Registration

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at sangoma.com
Tue Nov 14 03:34:12 CST 2023

Greetings all,

AstriDevCon 2024 registration is now available[1]. It will be held on
Wednesday, February 14th, 2024 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida the day before
AstriCon as part of ITEXPO. It will also be available virtually, so I ask
that either way you please submit your registration. We will also use the
#asterisk-dev IRC channel on Libera for text chat. Time will be available
if you would like to do a presentation about a subject, just ensure you
select that on the registration form. As the day gets closer an email will
be sent out with any further details including virtual attendance
information. Even if you state that you will be attending physically you
will still receive the virtual attendance information in case you have
changed your mind or something has come up.

Cheers,

[1] https://docs.asterisk.org/Development/Roadmap/AstriDevCon/

--
Joshua C. Colp