[asterisk-dev] [External] Re: PLEASE CHECK THE RC RELEASE ARTIFACTS!!

Floimair Florian f.floimair at commend.com
Thu May 18 17:30:19 CDT 2023

Same here!

Also our package builds worked right away perfectly fine.
No adaptations were needed.

From my perspective this is a GO!

Thanks guys!

FLORIAN FLOIMAIR
Development
Symphony Cloud Services
Commend International GmbH
Saalachstrasse 51
5020 Salzburg, Austria
Phone: +43 662 85 62 25
Mail: f.floimair at commend.com <_blank>

commend.com
LG Salzburg / FN 178618z

Am 18.05.23, 20:56 schrieb "asterisk-dev im Auftrag von Michael Maier" <asterisk-dev-bounces at lists.digium.com <mailto:asterisk-dev-bounces at lists.digium.com> im Auftrag von m1278468 at mailbox.org <mailto:m1278468 at mailbox.org>>:

Hello George,

On 08.05.23 at 20:22 George Joseph wrote:
> This is the first release after the GitHub migration so PLEASE
> check all the release artifacts to make sure there are no surprises.

Building has been working fine for me - no surprises! Good job!
Functional test is pending.

Thanks
Michael