[asterisk-dev] PLEASE CHECK THE RC RELEASE ARTIFACTS!!

asterisk at phreaknet.org asterisk at phreaknet.org
Tue May 16 07:18:54 CDT 2023

Not specific to this RC, but now that the migration has happened, maybe
this is a good time to bring this up again:

Might it be possible to have a symlink to the latest version that's
currently available?
Similar to how
https://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk/asterisk-20-current.tar.gz
always points to the latest GA release of 20, it would be nice if there
was a link that pointed to the latest GA or RC release for a major
version, e.g.
https://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk/asterisk-20-latest.tar.gz
or something like that. That would make it a little easier for folks to
test release candidates.

NA