[asterisk-dev] Call transfer (302 Moved temporarily) not working with pjsip

Karsten Wemheuer kwem at mail.de
Thu Mar 2 10:37:03 CST 2023

Hi Joshua,

thank You, for answering.

Am Donnerstag, dem 02.03.2023 um 09:17 -0400 schrieb Joshua C. Colp:
> On Thu, Mar 2, 2023 at 9:04 AM Karsten Wemheuer <kwem at mail.de> wrote:
> > Hi *,
> >

> > Maybe I found a small bug or I am doing something wrong.
> >

> > When I do a "Transfer" on a call that arrives via PJSIP, Asterisk
> > sends
> >
> > a "302 Moved Temporarily" to perform the transfer.
>
> What version of Asterisk? What is the precise transport
> configuration?
As written below it was Version 18. The exact version is 18.16.0.

> > Unlike chan_sip, the contact header is set different and maybe
> >
> > incorrectly with PJSIP:
> >

> > chan_sip:
> >
> >    Contact: Transfer <sip:+49xxx at provider.de>
> >

> > pjsip:
> >
> >    Contact: <sip:+49170xxx at 91.2.166.143:5060>
> >

> > The difference are domain (chan_sip) vs. local IP address (pjsip)
> > and
> >
> > the additional (wrong?) port number. The IP address is the one of
> > my
> >
> > router, but the port number should be 25060, because asterisk is
> >
> > configured to use this port.
> >

> > The transfer works with asterisk 11 and chan_sip. It does not work
> > with
> >
> > pjsip and asterisk 18. My provider does not accept the transfer
> > done
> >
> > with pjsip. Either the provider expects the domain in the contact
> >
> > header or the error is in the wrong port number.
> >

> > Is this a bugf or how to use transfer application in combination
> > with
> >
> > pjsip?
>
> For questions like this in the future please use either the asterisk-
> users mailing list or the community forum[1].
I had used the forum because the user mailing list was not working.
Unfortunately the replies were not helpful and I am not sure if it is a
bug. How can I make the Contact header contain a URI with domain part
(instead of ip address)?

Thanks,

Karsten