[asterisk-dev] Mailing List Future

Jonathan Simpson jsimpson at jdsnetwork.com
Wed Dec 13 05:16:08 CST 2023

I also would like the list to continue. I use it to follow asterisk
development.

Mailing lists are great for following along and observing topics and
development in a way that forums are absolutely not. I read every post on
this list and frequently learn from it, because it's a passive feed in my
email.

I would not do the same on a forum. Reading through each thread and keeping
track of new ones is simply too much of an investment.