[asterisk-dev] Mailing List Future

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Mon Dec 4 08:28:17 CST 2023

Hello,

thanks for starting the discussion.

I am obviously not a large contributor to asterisk. Nevertheless, I would also prefer to stay with a real hosted mailing list for the development communication instead of moving to a web forum or another more closed web service like github.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/