[asterisk-dev] issues-archive.asterisk.org is now available for preview

asterisk at phreaknet.org asterisk at phreaknet.org
Sun Aug 27 12:48:56 CDT 2023

On 8/4/2023 9:48 AM, George Joseph wrote:

>     > We've done a dump of all the ASTERISK-* issues and their
>     attachments
>     > from the issues.asterisk.org <http://issues.asterisk.org>
>     <http://issues.asterisk.org> Jira
>     > instance and made them available at
>     > https://issues-archive.asterisk.org. It'll be a few days before
>     Google
>     > gets around to indexing the entire site so the search bar isn't
>     > working yet but you can browse the issues right now. When the
>     search
>     > is fully working we'll announce it on the asterisk-users list as
>     well.

Something I noticed in the past few days...
issues.asterisk.org used to redirect to issues-archive.asterisk.org, but
now redirects to GitHub, so issues.asterisk.org links no longer work
properly. I'm assuming this wasn't intentional - just wanted to make you
aware of it! Didn't seem like there was a good GitHub repo for this
metaissue...

I'm thinking maybe it was intended that the root domain
issues.asterisk.org itself redirect to GitHub, and anything with a path
redirect to issues-archive, but that's just speculation on my part.