[asterisk-dev] [External] Re: Final Preview: docs.asterisk.org

Floimair Florian f.floimair at commend.com
Wed Aug 9 09:36:54 CDT 2023

Thanks Josh!

I went the same path actually but gave up, as CSS to me is something completely out of my knowledge domain.
I also had a look at the other teams but so far Material for mkdocs does still look like the best option out there readily available.

Best regards

FLORIAN FLOIMAIR
Development
Symphony Cloud Services