[asterisk-dev] REMINDER: AstriDevCon 2022

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at sangoma.com
Tue Sep 13 09:50:45 CDT 2022

Greetings all,

For those who missed the original email this is just a reminder
regarding AstriDevCon 2022 coming up next month. Please do remember to
register.

AstriDevCon 2022 is fast approaching and signup is now open[1].
AstriDevCon will be held on Monday, October 24th, in the virtual
world. Normally it is held during AstriCon but I felt that instead of
completely changing the Asterisk development schedule it was better to
instead hold AstriDevCon virtually and keep things predictable for
both users and developers. Participation will be available by audio
and video. We will use the #asterisk-dev IRC channel on Libera for
text chat. As always, registration is needed for attending it. Time
will be available if you would like to do a presentation about a
subject, just ensure you select that on the registration form.

Cheers,

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/AstriDevCon

--
Joshua C. Colp