[asterisk-dev] Require Help in Re-Compile of chan_sip.so

Paul Kudla (SCOM.CA Internet Services Inc.) paul at scom.ca
Wed Oct 12 08:42:18 CDT 2022

thanks for the suggestion on Chan_PJSIP - i will look into that.

I appreciate that all of this is EOL but it is hudge work to bring
something that already works current?

Was just hoping that someone had a patched chan_sip.so file floating
around that delt with the fake "Sending fake auth rejection for"

with the ip address?

Happy Wednesday !!!
Thanks - paul

Paul Kudla