[asterisk-dev] Require Help in Re-Compile of chan_sip.so

Paul Kudla (SCOM.CA Internet Services Inc.) paul at scom.ca
Wed Oct 12 08:15:33 CDT 2022

History :

I downloaded and have run Elastix 2.4 x64 for years without any issues

I have the asterisk 1.8.20 source code loaded and built on a centos
server (same version running)

Issue is there is a checksum etc built into the chann_sip.so file (along
with all other .so files) unique to the version and how it was compiled
of asterisk.

As a programmer i can understand the need for checksums etc but there is
NO documentation on how elastix 2.4 x64 was origionally compiled, setup,
make etc ?

aka what i need to make a compatible chann_sip.so (or any other module)
for my production copy of Asterisk currently running

Basically I am getting "Sending fake auth rejection for" errors without
the ip address ?

I need to patch the chann_sip.so file to allow for that (already have
the patch) just need a compatible .so file?

more then happy to pay for it ? (preferably paypal)

please advise

--

Happy Wednesday !!!
Thanks - paul