[asterisk-dev] chan_sip deprecation

asterisk at phreaknet.org asterisk at phreaknet.org
Tue Nov 22 06:39:53 CST 2022

On 11/22/2022 7:36 AM, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> as said, it's all fine with me, I just wondered. Regarding the quoted bug https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-28689:
> maybe I interpret it wrong, but it seems that, after two years from the opening date, fixes has been integrated into the repositories two weeks ago.
Ah, thanks for pointing that out! It's been so long now that I've been
so used to it just being open, that I totally missed that.
Great to see that and big thank you to Mike for fixing that! That's
really great news, I know lots of people will be thrilled.
(So strike what I said about that stability issue - but my other
comments still apply...)