[asterisk-dev] OpenAPI 3.1 API description for ARI

James Finstrom jfinstrom at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 15:36:50 CDT 2022

I did convert and manually clean up the spec once.  This obviously
isn't  maintained

https://gist.github.com/jfinstrom/6f4e130804d5b2965fe9aab29d3b8ff8

On Fri, Jun 24, 2022 at 10:18 AM Joshua C. Colp <jcolp at sangoma.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 24, 2022 at 2:11 PM Nicolas HEDGER <nicolas at hedger.ch> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I noticed that ARI’s API description uses Swagger 1.1, which is at least a few years old.
>>
>> I was wondering if there’d be interest in an OpenAPI 3.1 version, in which case I’d be willing to contribute.
>>
>> It would probably allow using more current tools to generate API clients.
>

> I'm sure someone would like it. The issue though is not just writing the definitions. The existing JSON files are actually used to produce generated base code for things so that also has to change. There would also need to be backwards compatibility present, to be allowed in older versions.
>
> --
> Joshua C. Colp
> Asterisk Technical Lead
> Sangoma Technologies
> Check us out at www.sangoma.com and www.asterisk.org
> --

James Finstrom
Guy who does stuff that is sometimes cool

gpg: https://github.com/jfinstrom.gpg

This email was sent from a personal email account. The content of this
email is not endorsed by my employer or any project I may be a part
of. The contents of this email should be considered my opinion and not
taken as any form of official response. Please keep your hands and
feet in the ride while in motion. Please be sure to tip the wait
staff.