[asterisk-dev] MIXMONITOR - periodic beep is not present in RECORDING

bala murugan fightwithme at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 11:13:05 CST 2022

I reviewed the Dial Option L , But it has lot of Limitation and timer value
, Looks like it will drop the call on timeout even before the user drops it.
The Idea is call has to continue and we need to play periodic beep till the
call is dropped by user  and the same beep should be present in recording
too.
Any idea how we can achieve this with the Dial Option L . Do you have a
working Example ?
If there is one can you please share it .

Thanks & Regards
bala

‪On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 12:00 PM ‫משרד GIS מערכות תקשורת‬‎ <