[asterisk-dev] Methodologies for validating dialplan

Nikša Baldun it at voxdiversa.hr
Wed Jan 5 04:35:59 CST 2022

Again, sorry for veering off topic. I'll just say that I have tried
modifiying Asterisk source. Disabling AMI events helps only a little,
and disabling Newexten alltogether proved too difficult, at least for
someone with limited insight into inner workings of Asterisk. If your
dialplan is indeed 10k lines long, I am reasonably certain you are
getting frequent task processor warnings in Asterisk log.