[asterisk-dev] Python 3 test suite

Michael Bradeen mbradeen at sangoma.com
Wed Aug 31 18:47:18 CDT 2022

Hello again!

The Python3 release of the testsuite has been merged.  The wiki has been
updated and will continue to update as things change.

As indicated before, with this change running the testsuite on Python2 is
no longer supported.  Please check the wiki for any questions and reply on
the forum or this email with questions that come up!

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Using+Python3
https://community.asterisk.org/t/python3-testsuite

Thanks,
-Mike