[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 18.5.0-rc1 Now Available

Michael Maier m1278468 at mailbox.org
Tue Jun 22 15:21:53 CDT 2021

Hi,

I faced a problem today regarding a conference. One user wasn't able to
enter the conference - after / while entering the second digit of the
conference PIN, the call always was ended repeatedly by the callers
device (Q.850 cause 16). He tried about 5 times. On Asterisk side, I
never could see any dtmf logged.

The exactly same call from the same device / phone number has been
working fine last Thursday w/ Asterisk 18.4.

Unfortunately, I can't reproduce it with any other device here.

I compared signaling from today with the working one - couldn't see any
difference. The RTP stream is not logged at all because of privacy and
it's encrypted anyway.

I'm not sure if it's really an Asterisk problem - but it's somehow
suspicious. Do you by chance have any idea what could have been happened
here regarding your changes?

Thanks
Michael