[asterisk-dev] PJSIP Video

John T. Bittner john at xaccel.net
Mon Jul 12 23:11:12 CDT 2021

Hello,

Anyone know how to force Asterisk into a video call even if the source invite doesn't show video support. ?. I ask because I am dealing with a bunch of automation wall panels that have inbound video features but no camera. Inbound video works perfect but when you make a call out to say a door station you get audio only. (The panels are very limited and have no options to changing its invite.)

Any ideas... Any way to trick it. ? I got it semi working by using manager api to call the door station first then the panel but its clunky.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

John Bittner
CTO
[cid:image001.png at 01D0B33B.24285610]
380 US Highway 46, Suite 500
Totowa, NJ 07512
Phone: 201.806.2602 x2405
Fax:       201.806.2604
Cell:       973.390.1090
www.xaccel.net<http://www.xaccel.net/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information which should not be shared or forwarded. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the e-mail.