[asterisk-dev] Looking for guidance on what I'm missing to be able to build

Dan Cropp dan at amtelco.com
Tue Jan 19 15:50:03 CST 2021

Last year, I had no issue working on a feature I submitted for a different issue.

I am running Ubuntu 16.
I made a branch from master for a feature I am working on.
When I run make menuselect, I am seeing the following output.

Any suggestions?

  The existing menuselect.makeopts file did not specify
  that 'test_mwi' should not be included.  However, either some
  dependencies for this module were not found or a
  conflict exists.

  Either run 'make menuselect' or remove the existing
  menuselect.makeopts file to resolve this issue.

  The existing menuselect.makeopts file did not specify
  that 'test_res_pjsip_session_caps' should not be included.  However, either some
  dependencies for this module were not found or a
  conflict exists.

  Either run 'make menuselect' or remove the existing
  menuselect.makeopts file to resolve this issue.

  The existing menuselect.makeopts file did not specify
  that 'test_stasis_state' should not be included.  However, either some
  dependencies for this module were not found or a
  conflict exists.

  Either run 'make menuselect' or remove the existing
  menuselect.makeopts file to resolve this issue.

  The existing menuselect.makeopts file did not specify
  that 'test_res_prometheus' should not be included.  However, either some