[asterisk-dev] Asterisk / pjsip: Bug or feature? TCP/TLS connection is endless after unregistering the last trunk to the destination

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at digium.com
Sun Jan 10 14:44:54 CST 2021

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 4:32 PM Joshua C. Colp <jcolp at digium.com> wrote:

>>> (well)
>>> same
>>> Registers to

>>> Is it possible to disable it?
>>>

>> The last time I checked the PJSIP documentation there wasn't, but they
>> could have added something.
>>

> Aha, I remembered at the PJSIP level a feature[1] got added when the
> Google Voice patch was done. It hasn't been exposed to be explicitly
> configurable in Asterisk though.
>
> [1]
> https://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/structpjsip__tpselector.htm#a1622f416d48eb173aed22b750aa28dfa

In fact the flow functionality[1] may get you closer to how you need
things. There was a bug though with it, so either 18 branch needs to be
used or this change[2] included.

[1]
https://github.com/asterisk/asterisk/blob/master/configs/samples/pjsip.conf.sample#L161
[2] https://gerrit.asterisk.org/c/asterisk/+/15256