[asterisk-dev] Asterisk not responding

Silvan Nagl silvan.nagl at ucware.com
Mon Feb 8 02:50:35 CST 2021

We store transports in realtime.
Outsourcing the transport to .conf should be possible to test.
I can't tell how reproducible this issue is since it depends on load
factors.
It has to be mentioned that some heavy webrtc load days everything was
fine but we got the Error "Unknown Error (PJ_EUNKNOWN)" on its maximum
load peeks.
This error also occurred just before it started to freeze some other day.