[asterisk-dev] Open Position on Asterisk Development Team

Matt Fredrickson mfredrickson at sangoma.com
Fri Aug 6 15:09:28 CDT 2021

Hey All,

Sorry to interrupt your regularly scheduled Asterisk development
related discussions.  Just wanted to let any of you that may be
interested know that we have an opening on the Asterisk Development
team at Sangoma.  I figured this might be a good place to start with
to find people who might have an interest and fit the skillset.

Specifically looking for someone who has done work at the C level of
Asterisk development or has some solid C and multi-threaded system
programming experience.

You can find more information here:

https://sangoma.applytojob.com/apply/LjfefRt738/Software-Developer

For any detailed questions, feel free to email me directly.

Best wishes,
Matthew Fredrickson