[asterisk-dev] Asterisk Community Services Coming Back Up

Joshua Elson joshelson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 17:37:14 CDT 2021

Thank you all for all the work on this! Sounds like quite the effort and we
appreciate the investment in the community.

Not the biggest deal in the world, but does anyone else have interest in
moving get_mp3_source.sh off of svn.digium.com? This being down has caused
all my automated builds to fail since it went offline yesterday. Not
life-altering, but caused a little bit of a scramble.

Just a thought...

Josh