[asterisk-dev] AstriCon and AstriDevCon Seems So Long Ago

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at sangoma.com
Wed Nov 11 09:47:51 CST 2020

Greetings all,

I just wanted to send out an email to thank everyone who participated in
AstriDevCon and AstriCon. It was certainly a new adventure for us all but
fun nonetheless, and it seems like so long ago at this point! For those who
didn't attend AstriDevCon I did do video recordings with audio[1] so you
can catch up on it if you'd like. The given presentations are also
available on the wiki[2]. If you have any feedback on AstriDevCon don't
hesitate to reach out or send it to the asteriskteam at digium.com email
address.

Based on the feedback regarding bug bounties I have also updated the wiki
page[3] to include information on the use of the new "bounty" label and
embedded a JIRA search on the page to show open issues which are labeled as
such.

Cheers,

[1]
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/AstriDevCon#AstriDevCon-Recording