[asterisk-dev] Rouge ipv4 registration requests

Roger James roger at beardandsandals.co.uk
Sat May 30 09:25:31 CDT 2020

Hi Joshua,
.
I am running master. It was me who submitted that change. There is an
anomaly I am seeing at the moment in that a registration request is sent
out over the ipv4 transport in some circumstances. I am not sure what is
happening and struggling to debug with all the multi-threading going on. I
need to trap very early on the registration process

Roger