[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 16.9.0-rc1 Now Available - unusable with Deutsche Telekom

Michael Maier m1278468 at mailbox.org
Mon Mar 9 11:41:39 CDT 2020

On 09.03.20 at 08:24 Andreas Wehrmann wrote:

> Out of interest: What product of theirs do you use? Is it companyflex?
> I'm asking because I need to interface with Deutsche Telekom as well.

I'm using the consumer AllIP product (what you get if you are using
MagentaZuhause [1] e.g.). But they have some other products, too,
especially for business like DeutschlandLAN SIP Trunk [2], which all do
behave more or less slightly different.

I remember, there is a product, which relies on different (TCP) ports if
you want to register more than one number (asterisk registers all
numbers to one destination using the same local port and dest. IP -
which isn't a problem with the AllIP solution).

Regards,
Michael

[1] https://www.telekom.de/zuhause/tarife-und-optionen/internet

[2]