[asterisk-dev] Advanced Codec Negotiation: Invite without Offer

Dan Jenkins dan at nimblea.pe
Tue Jun 30 10:49:14 CDT 2020

Hi George,

Funnily enough I saw this the other day and the client's Kamailio/RTPProxy
setup wasn't set up to handle the reinvite scenario afterwards. From what I
understand this is becoming more and more common. So in this case it was an
initial request to get the dialog going, once everything had been answered,
there was a re-invite to get media flowing

Dan