[asterisk-dev] Dialplan pre-bridge handlers

Nikša Baldun it at voxdiversa.hr
Tue Jul 21 04:30:57 CDT 2020

I suspected there might be a catch. So far, our dabbling in Asterisk
code consists of some patches, mostly for our internal use, and a small
Asterisk module. It didn't take us long to figure out how to make a
module, even with limited documentation, but this looks an order of
magnitude more difficult.